Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Service phone: 02151 / 84140
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
In the store navigation, click the profile icon or click "Return Policy".
Or go to the right of withdrawal or a returns page and request a return.
1. Log in to your account:
- In the **Email** field, enter your email address, then click **Next**.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our shop and copy the six-digit confirmation code in the email.
- Go back to the online shop and enter the six-digit confirmation code.
2. Click on the order you want to send the return for.
- If your order includes more than one item, select the items you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the shop.
- Click **Request a Return**. If your return request is approved and shipping is required, you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return label.
- If the product has been returned, you will receive a refund.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract
to be returned or handed over.
The deadline is granted if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
There is no right of cancellation for contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery. This is especially true for face masks.
End of revocation